What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The types of personal information we collect include:
- Your Name
- Contact Details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/o telephone number
- Information you provide to us through customer surveys
- Details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you
- Your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statisctics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour
- Your demographic information, such as postcode
- Information about your access and use of our site, including through the user of Internet cookies, your communications with our site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider.
- Additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and accounts from which you permit us to collect data.
We do not collect credit card information. Credit card payments and verification, including personal information required to provide this service to you, is collected and stored on our behalf by Stripe LLC or PayPal.
Your Pet’s Information
We collect information about your pet as provided to us by you. This could include:
- The pet’s name
- The pet’s age
- The pet’s breed
- The pet’s temperament
- Any other information volunteered to us by you about your pe
Media and Images
We may store on your behalf pictures or media of your pet or yourself that have been volunteered by you. We will not store images that have been supplied to third parties such as social media accounts.
Collection and use of personal information about you or your pet
Our service is built on data and we use it to define the product we send to you.
We collect, hold, use and analyse personal information for the following purposes:
- To enable you to access and use our site, associated applications and associated social media platforms
- To contact and communicate with you
- For internal record keeping and administrative purposes
- For analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our site and associated applications or social media platforms
- To analyse and recommend products and services to you as a part of your subscription.
- For advertising and marketing, in order to send promotional information about products and services that we consider may be of interest to you.
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We operate a strict policy of keeping your information confidential, and will only share personal information with 3rd parties under the following circumstances:
- IT service providers, web hosting and server providers, in order to provide the core service to you and operate the website.
- Our employees, contractors and/or related entities
- Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- Third parts to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics, Monster Insights, andMicrosoft Azure services.
How long we retain your data
We will retain the data for as long as is required to provide you a service. We may retain non-identifiable information after you discontinue your service for the purpose of analytics and product improvement.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. In certain circumstances, as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), we may refuse to provide you with personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
Where we store or send your data
Personal Identification data, including names, emails and addresses is stored on our company’s secure databases based in Australia and with selected 3rd party service providers based in Australia.
Aggregated information, which may include elements of personal information provided by you, may be supplied to data analytics services based outside of Australia.
Your contact information
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
As a service that is highly personalised, we employ a variety of techniques to automate decision making and profile data in order to provide the core service to you.
Examples of these tools include automated workflow services, machine learning algorithms and deep data toolsets. Where possible these algorithms and datasets are based in Australia on infrastructure owned and operated by our Company or our partners.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
For any questions or notices, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Paws N’ All Pets, ABN 21 632 311 721