Paws N’ All terms and conditions
We know they’re boring, and like you, we’d much rather be out playing with our dogs than poring over terms and conditions! But they are important in their own right. So here are the Paws N’ All terms and conditions (Ts and Cs).
Operator details: This website (site) is operated by Angham Pets Pty Ltd, trading as Paws N’ All Pets – ABN 21 632 311 721 (we, our or us). It is available at https://pawsnall.com.au/ and may be available through other addresses or channels.
We may, at our discretion, need to amend these terms published on our site for legal or operational reasons – as such, we recommend you check our site regularly to ensure you are up-to-date with our current terms.
Refunds: Under Australian Consumer Law, we are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you simply change your mind.
However, if there is a major fault with a particular item we have supplied to you, we will exchange it with the same item or substitute it for a similar item of similar or greater value at no cost to you (we will also cover any postage costs associated with returning the faulty item and delivering your replacement item). A major problem, as outlined by the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) is one where the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped you from buying it if you had known about it
- Is unsafe
- Is significantly different from a sample or description
- Doesn’t do what we said it would or what you asked for
If for some reason our box as a whole has not met the above criteria, please let us know as soon as you can so that we can make it up to you and learn from our mistake! We will happily exchange the contents for a new set of products or provide you with a full refund.
Please keep your receipt as proof of purchase.
Information as a guide: All information, including our content and social media presence, provided by us is intended as a general guide only, and does not – unless otherwise stated – constitute veterinary or other professional advice. While we take reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of our content, we make no representation or warranty in relation to it, to the maximum extent permitted by law. We recommend seeking professional advice from a qualified and reputable veterinarian or other specialist relating to your and your pet’s individual circumstances.
User Content: We welcome active discussion and sharing of experiences, photos and videos on our site and our social media channels by all dog lovers! By publishing content to our site and our social media channels, you:
- Agree that the content is yours or that you have appropriate consent to use it.
- Agree that it is appropriate to use on our channels, and is not in any way offensive or disparaging to anyone.
- Give us perpetual and irrevocable use of this content to use at our discretion.
Prohibited conduct: We reasonably expect users of our site, our content and our service to engage with our team, our suppliers and our other users in a courteous and respectful manner. As such, you agree not do or attempt to do anything that:
- Is unlawful
- Is prohibited by any laws applicable to our site or our business
- We would reasonably consider to be inappropriate
- Might bring us or our site into disrepute.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Breaching another person or entity’s right to privacy.
- Using our site, our social media channels or other public forums to defame, harass, threaten, menace or offend any person or entity.
- Interfering with any user using our site or social media channels.
- Tampering with or modifying our site or social media channels in any way.
- Using our site to send unsolicited email messages
- Helping a third party to do any of the above acts.
Limitations of use: Our site is for your personal, non-commercial use only. As such, you agree not to do any of the following:
- Use our site, products, branding, content or other intellectual property in any way that competes with our business.
- Use our site, products, branding, content or other intellectual property for any commercial or revenue-deriving purposes without our prior written consent.
- Use our site, products, branding, content or other intellectual property in ways that may be detrimental to us, our brand and our operations in any way.
Intellectual Property rights: Unless otherwise indicated, we own or licence all rights, title and interest (including intellectual property rights) in our site and all of our content. You must not reproduce our intellectual property without properly attributing it to us or seeking our prior written consent to do so.
Third-party sites: Our site may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not control, endorse or approve, and are not responsible for, the content on those websites. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those websites.
Limitation of liability: To the maximum extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any loss, damage or expense, whether direct or indirect, suffered by you or any third party arising from the use of our site, our content or products supplied by us.
We recommend that all pets be supervised when using any product we provide, and that you satisfy yourself with its suitability for your pet prior to you giving it to them.
Jurisdiction: Your use of our site and these terms are governed by the laws of NSW, Australia.
Our site may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. We make no representation that our site complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If you access our site from outside Australia, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction where you access our site.
For any questions, please contact us at:
Angham Pets Pty Ltd trading as Paws N’ All Pets 21 632 311 721
Last update: 12 February, 2020