Hey there! We are Adam and Angus, the co-founders of Paws N’ All.
It’s pretty easy to tell we’re both animal lovers. Between us, we share our lives with three dogs – Labrador Retrievers Jasper and Meg, and Rafi the Havanese – as well as several chickens of various breeds and some tropical fish.
Why we founded Paws N’ All
We discovered that, like us, a lot of pet owners have the same frustrations with the whole experience of shopping for our dogs:
- Regularly giving up half our Saturdays to trek out to the local pet stores or trawl through dozens of websites to find what we need.
- Being sold overpriced, poor quality goods.
- Getting bombarded with plastic packaging.
- Finding it hard to source items that suited each dog and their individual needs, tastes and personalities.
It shouldn’t be like this. So, we decided to do something about it!
We want to make it easy for busy dog owners like us to:
- source toys, treats and supplies specifically tailored to their dog.
- buy quality and (where possible) Australian made products.
- be more sustainable for our environment .
- spend less time shopping and more time enjoying life with their dog!
And so, Paws N’ All was born.
What Paws N’ All provides
We want to do away with the one-size-fits-all approach. Because every dog is different! Hence the name – a play on words between “personal” and serving the needs of those with “paws and all”.
Our mission is to find, gather and tailor packages of doggy essentials that get sent straight to your door. It’s that simple.
Because we pawsonalise everything for your dog, no two boxes are the same:
- Want the convenience of a monthly delivery, with things your dog will need for that month? No problem, our subscription dog box does just that!
- Looking to spoil your dog – or someone else’s – for a special occasion, such as Christmas, their birthday or Easter? We’ve got you covered!
- Need some customised supplies, such as for a holiday with your furry friends? Consider it done!
- Looking to welcome a new member of the family? Our pleasure!
Eat, Play, Love
Our core philosophy is eat, play, love, and everything we do has these values at its heart.
- Eat: pretty self explanatory! Dogs love to eat, and we want to make sure they’re getting treats, chews and snacks that are both good for them and that they enjoy.
- Play: exercise and play time are crucial to having a happy, healthy dog. But every dog is different: some have high energy and get bored easily, others are lazy and sleepy, and some – through age or injury – need to take things a bit easier.
- Love: everything you need to keep your dog healthy in mind, body and spirit, and get the most out of your lives together.
This is only the beginning
Yes, we want to get the best and most suitable products for your dog into your hands and their fangs. But we also want to support and encourage you to live life to the fullest with the furry members of your family!
We want to build a community where dog owners can learn, share experiences and generally make the world a more dog-friendly place.
And so we are exploring lots of new and exciting ideas to help make this a reality. Right now, as well as sourcing great products, the team at Paws N’ All are:
- creating product reviews, to help give real-world insights into doggy products and whether they live up to their promises.
- developing an ever-growing library of content and information resources, led by Adam (a respected journalist), to answer common questions and keep pet owners informed about the issues that matter most.
- exploring innovative product ideas of our own in The Labradoratory, led by our tech expert and resident engineer Angus.
- loads more that we look forward to sharing with you.
We have some big ambitions to support dogs and those who love them, and hope you’ll join us along the way!