Every pet is special and unique. We’ve based our entire ethos upon it!
But some pets are a bit more …special than others. Whether they run around barking at thin air, hop on the spot, or make noises like a strangled whale, we want to know about it! Just tell us their name, what makes them so special, and if you have it – a photo or video! We’ll choose the best ones and reward them with a year’s worth of healthy, Australian made treats!!
Some ideas to get you started:
Terms of entry:
We’ll run a fair competition, but there are a few terms and conditions we need to run through:
- The competition will run from 9am March 20th, 2022 and will close at 11:59pm on May 1st, 2022. All times are Australian Eastern Standard Time.
- The competition is open to Australians aged 13 and over, who own at least one dog. People from outside of Australia are welcome to share their story but cannot win the prizes. A purchase from Paws N’ All is not compulsory for entry.
- Entries can be made via the entry form on the website www.pawsnall.com.au or in the comments of the competition’s Facebook or Instagram post. Valid entries must include your dog’s name, a description of the most adorable thing your dog does, and if entering on the website, a valid email address (to contact you if you win!). A photo is optional and whilst not a criteria for winning, may be used to enhance or illustrate your story.
- Entries will be judged by a professional journalist, who will select a shortlist based on the following criteria: Suitability of story, clarity of story, public interest and originality.
- Main prize will consist of 12 monthly deliveries of dog treats, consisting of both bags of treats and other treat items. At least 5 bags of treats or similar items will be sent in each box. Consideration will be given to the dog’s needs, breed and any allergies or preferences, however the composition of each box will be at the ultimate discretion of Paws N’ All. Total contents of each box is valued at $50 excluding shipping, with a total prize value of $600.
- Prizes can be transferred or given as a gift to someone else. Please contact Paws N’ All or leave the recipient’s details when signing up.
- Prizewinners will be contacted from May 5th, 2022
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services.
- Prizes will come in the form of a coupon that is redeemable on the website www.pawsnall.com.au.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook or its subsidiaries.
- The competition is administered and run solely by Paws N’ All Pets, a registered business of Angham Pets Pty Ltd, ABN 21 632 311 721. This business is registered in NSW and governed by its laws. The competition is run as a game of skill and is not considered a lottery under NSW Fair Trading.
- Directors, employees, suppliers or their immediate families will not be eligible to win any of the prescribed prizes.